· Blazer (black, grey or navy)
· Waistcoat (optional – black, grey or navy)
· Jumper (optional – V neck black, grey or navy)
· Ties (optional – no novelty designs)
· Short / long-sleeved shirt or blouse (white)
· Tailored full length trousers (black, grey or navy)
· Plain knee length or longer skirt (black, grey or navy – no designs of other colours)
· Black ankle / mid-calf socks
· Tights (black / natural non-patterned)
· Plain black leather / faux-leather shoes / Chelsea boots (should be able to be polished)
· Heeled shoes should be a maximum of 3 inches / 7.65CM
· Religious clothing must be black, grey or navy
· Hair colours should be within a natural range – no intricate designs.
· Discreet make-up.
· Nails - French Polish / natural colour
· Ear piercings permitted – plain gold / silver studs only. Other visible existing piercings must either not be worn / have clear jewellery whilst in the building
· Discreet jewellery may be worn but must be removed for sport.
· Existing tattoos must be covered.
· ID cards with lanyards must always be worn.
Please avoid the following:
· Lycra (unless required for sports)
· Brightly coloured accessories
· Studs on clothing
· Shorts / cropped trousers
· No sheer / revealing clothing
· Wearing outdoor coats inside the building.
Please note that students studying sport will be able to wear sportswear on days in which this subject is scheduled on their timetable.