Winter Uniform Expectations
As the colder weather draws in, it is important that your child(ren) keep warm and also uphold the Academy uniform policy.
A reminder of our winter expectations are below:
- Harris Academy Ockendon jumper is navy, V-neck with a burgundy stripe.
- Jumpers only can be worn under the blazer.
- No other jumpers, cardigans or sweatshirts are permitted.
- Plain outdoor coats may be worn by students to and from school, at break times if they are outside. All coats, hats, scarves & gloves must be removed when a student enters the building and should not be worn when inside.
- Winter accessories such as hats, gloves, scarves etc. must be plain black.
- Any non-uniform item such as hooded or sports tops, branded items or accessories which are not black will be confiscated and returned to students on Friday 20th December 2019.
Thank you in advance for your support.