Trusted cashless school payment system
ParentPay® provides secure online payments for Primary and Secondary Schools, Nurseries and Colleges and is the UK market leader for school ePayments.
The aim is for parents to pay online with either a debit or credit card for all items including dinner money top-ups and school trip payments.
The cashless catering service for ParentPay ensures that the money you allow your child to have for purchasing lunch or a snack is used for that purpose. There are many benefits which include: -
- Allowing funds to be safely accessed from a linked account without the student carrying cash
- Providing a quicker service thus reducing queues
- If entitled to Free School Meals anonymity is assured
- A record of whether your child is eating at school
- A global daily spend is set at £5.00, this is for the whole day and includes any purchases made at break time and lunch
For more information on how to use ParentPay, please visit their website, www.parentpay.com and click on the “Parents get started” tab.
You can also contact our finance department should you have any questions, via email at email@example.com